Monday, November 14, 2011

Almost there!

I cannot believe Mac's first year is almost over. When people say "time flies once you have kids," believe them. Mac has gone from being this tiny helpless (and adorable) baby who was so uncoordinated and could do nothing really, to this little toddler-man who scoots, crawls, babbles, laughs, pulls up on everything and generally is looking for what he can get into and explore next. All in the space of one year! He keeps me laughing and I couldn't be happier with the role of being his mother. Well, I gotta go get this boy before he eats anymore junk off the floor. I seriously need to clean.
Here are his 11 month pictures (I am still shocked his next ones will be 1st year pictures!), as well as a few others for funsies.
The coat is courtesy of a sweet friend from work. Thank you, Tammi, I love it! 


Taking his picture has become quite a challenge. This toy kept him still for a nano-second. 
That's my name, don't wear it out!
Both Matt and myself were sweating at the end of this photo shoot. What a workout! 
Mac in the leaves with "Grammie" at Pop's 60th birthday party this weekend. 
Cousin Hayden also enjoyed some leaf-jumping. 

Stay tuned for more fun pictures!

2 comments:

carolineb said...

He has a million expressions, all heart stealing. Man, I love your kid.

Matt and Jamie said...

Oh Momsie, you are too sweet! ;) Thank you for the encouraging comment. Love them!