Thursday, March 03, 2011

Craftiness

Lately, I have taken to crafting. I don't know if it's having a baby or not being inside of a hospital working for 8-9 hours a day with a 2 hour, round-trip commute through Atlanta traffic,but I feel inspired. It also doesn't hurt to have friends who love to sew and make things too!

Here are some of the little lovelies I have created.

This new found craft is constantly evolving which is part of the beauty! Coming up with ideas among friends of what to make is a great challenge. I am also able to see my sewing limitations be stretched.
So, I guess I would recommend that sense creating things inspires a small triumph of accomplishment and makes others happy, get out there and make something!

2 comments:

Tricia C said...

Oh I miss my sewing buddy!! They all turned out so well. I'm super impressed.

Matt and Jamie said...

T- You see you left your mark? I miss sewing with you too!